Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth

Allegiant - Aaron Stanford, Emma Galvin, Veronica Roth

Hi guys, I hope you are all having a great day. I hope you enjoy my review of Allegiant, the third and final installment of the Divergent trilogy.

This book takes off from where everyone discovers the past of what I think is... our world and their further discovery of Divergence.

This book expanded a lot more on the past of how divergence came to be. There are moments when I had to read one part a good couple of times before I went like, "Whoa."

This book also shifts between the points of views for the characters of Tris, and Four/Tobias.

Other than that, the characters face more self-conflict in this story, which, once again, effects the other characters as well and their surrounding relationships. This is much more better though, and I finished Allegiant in hours without stopping.

A lot of people talked about how they were disappointed about the death of Tris, but as Veronica Roth said in her interview, it wasn't like they suddenly save the world and Tris and Four walk away happily ever after. I think Tris learned a lot about herself through her mother, and I think that this was her actual true sacrifice.

But even if Tris becomes a legend in the Epilogue and Four is as rocking as ever, because she lives in his heart. I wish Caleb had died. I know... it's bad. But... I think at one point, we all wanted him to die. He was frustratingly selfish... and yeah.

Anyway, despite the disappointment, I think it was really good and a bitter-sweet ending to the series.

(show spoiler)

I recommend it to you all and it was hard to say something about this book without spoiling it, if any of you want to read the spoiler then go ahead, but don't guys... don't.