Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas

Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas

Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a nice day, and this is my review to the book Throne of Glass, which is the first debut installment in the Throne of Glass series.

This book. Has set my expectations extremely high. Really high.

Celaena Sardothien is my inner spirit, and it is my life goal to be at least fifty percent of her. I don't think I've ever fangirled so much. This is my kryptonite. I'm sorry, I'm just saying.

Okay... phew. Celaena Sardothien is an assassin who's been locked up after being caught. She's asked by Prince Dorian, to compete on his side so that she could be Champion, which ultimately leads to her being free.

So she agrees.

And she's so sassy and awesome, I think I was inspired to reread everything she said. This is not healthy for me. Basically this book is about the competition that occurs within the palace while Celaena competes, being the only female there, and has to win in order to get her freedom.

You guys have to read this. You have to. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. But read it. You'll love it. Celaena is all you will ever need.