Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas

Crown of Midnight - Sarah J. Maas

Hi guys, I hope you all are having a great day, and this is my review to the second installment, Crown of Midnight, to the Throne of Glass Series

If you've read my first review, you saw that I fell in love with the first book, a lot.

This book was just as good.

Celaena, Chaol, Dorian, they're all working towards the kingdom right now. And of course, my dream comes true. Celaena and Chaol all the way. Anyways, the action starts to pick up when Celaena goes to see Archer, because she does the King's dirty work and basically has to kill all of the people he wants her to kill after becoming his Champion.

Throughout this book, a lot of relationships come together and then break apart. Trust is built, then broken, then there's a huge gap between the relationships but it is all so beautiful.

Celaena lives up to her name. I love to way Sarah portrayed her, and how she showed a part of Celaena that was Celaena, that she's not some criminal girl who the king caught in order to get her killed.

This book also expands more onto the magic side and how the characters get pulled into it. We all kind of get pulled into what they feel like and how they become affected. The world starts slowly opening itself more and expanding as we read, which I loved.

This book is so awesome that I love everything about it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I will read so much that Sarah J. Maas will be the ultimate death of me.

If you don't read this... then... okay. I under... stand? Anyway, not needed to be said, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.