Update on Current Bookshelf

Hi guys! I hope you all are having a great day! Since I haven’t updated in a while, I was thinking to let you guys have an update for my Bookshelf Update. Make sense . . . no? I understand.

Last time, I mentioned my To-Reads as the ones below:

To be honest, this is starting to irritate me. I’m currently reading The Young Elites, and I have to say, although it isn’t what I expected it is good nonetheless! So far the main character is something different, and this isn’t a story about a potential “good” hero. Not bad . . . you guys kind of have to read to understand. I’m almost done and I do enjoy it!

It’s been one entire month since I’ve had To all the Boys I’ve Loved Before on hold at my local library. They had five copies, one of which someone has decided not to returned, and the other, which was damaged by another user. I’m really starting to lose patience now and am five seconds close to just buying the book using the money I saved up on potential Christmas presents just so I can read it.

Of Poseidon I haven’t gotten to yet, but I will get there! Still hyped up for this one!

We Were Liars­—once again, people who can’t buy the book and think its okay that the library copy becomes all theirs. This is very disappointing—I really want to read this but people just won’t return it.

The Girl of Fire and Thorns is sitting on the desk right beside The Young Elites and I cannot wait to read this! I’m looking at people’s comments and listening to what my friends are saying about it, and I can’t wait!

Finnikin of the Rock is also another book I will get to! It’s even on my school library shelf, just that I have a list of books to read that I already have checked out.

Graceling is also literally on the school bookshelf, I can’t wait to read this one as well when I saw the blurb on the back! Katsa . . . cool name! The cover is also beautiful; although I am sure I have mentioned this time and time again.

I have to be honest, I really don’t know what’s wrong. I loved Delirium but I just can’t get to Pandemonium. I . . . I’m not sure. Which is quite odd of me since Delirium ended at a cliff-hanger point, so I should’ve bought the second book and read it before even posting a Bookshelf Update. I haven’t even bought the book to be honest, and I’m not really that excited to read it. I think that I need to give this trilogy a break. I’m not sure why I can’t read it. For now . . . I’m not going to read the second book, not that I won’t get to it, but now is not the time.

After I am done the books on my bookshelf update, I am going to go along with reading the rest of the books in certain series. Burn for Burn was a favorite of mine, so I am definitely going to read the last two books right after. If I like: Of Poseidon, The Girl of Fire and Thorns, and Finnikin of the Rock, then I’ll finish the series for those ones two and THEN begin my next bookshelf update. Damn . . . I should really getting my reading schedule straight . . . oh well. Just another ton of books, guys!

So right now, my order of reading books looks like this:

The last two books solely depend on how long the people who have checked out these books think they can get away with their late fees for.

Thank you all for reading who have. Until the next Review!