NerdyBirdie’s 2015 Reading

Hey guys, I hope you’re enjoying the New Year so far!

Personally, I don’t have any book goals that are specific, but it’s amazing that after so many years of reading I still have a lot of books I like to read! I do hope that some books coming out this year are going to be just as good as a lot of books that have come out in the previous years! I just have random lists about books, that I'm excited to share with you all. I hope you enjoy reading them,and if you have some suggestions, then leave them down below!

Books I’m Definitely Going to Read in 2015 (no specific date, time, or order)

1. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

2. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge

3. Throne of Glass #4 Untitled AND IT IS COMING OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY GUYS. NO EFFING WAY.

4. The Rose Society (The Young Elites #2) by Marie Lu

Starting a Series

There are some books I want to start, but below are some I might not read, the ones below are just a lot of books that I haven’t read. If any of you have any suggestions, then please do let me know!

This is the Alex Cross series by James Patterson, and I was a big fan of his Maximum Ride seriesApparently, there are twenty-two books in the series so far. I just decided to read the first two and see if I like them, if I do, then I might continue on until I can.

The Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout. My friend really loved this series, and she said that I had to read it. Apparently, it has something to do with aliens . . . but, you I think that I still should give it a try.

The next series that I might read is Benny Imura by Jonathan Maberry. I only looked at the name of this series, but other than that, not much. I may or may not give this a try, but we’ll see in time. I would love to read some gory action. ;) These covers look so awesome. :D

My friend said that she liked this series a lot better than Vampire Academy (which I’m sure I’m probably still not going to read). She told me it was okay if I didn’t read the first one anyway since this can also be read as a stand-alone series and isn’t really a sequel but a spin-off about a character she didn’t like in Vampire Academy. The covers are so pretty . . . so are the names, man.

People have been talking a lot about this book. Which is weird, because I never even heard about it coming out. I’m not sure, but I would like to give it a try after reading the synopsis of the first book. Sounds different, especially since I am a big fanatic of learning languages. Might read this one!

This series: it’s EVERYWHERE. My friends know about it, people online know about it, my cousins know about it, I can ask anyone I know and about 80% of the people have read this series. I haven’t. What I have read however is the synopsis of this series! :D I feel like reading about a heroine we already know is slightly weaker from an incident can bring so many aspects into bringing her more to life and adding her strength in the next books to come. I’m excited. :D

Do you guys also want to know what is everywhere? This series. I was telling a friend of mine about Assassin’s Creed, and suddenly she just cuts me off and starts talking about this book. Assassin runaway bride? Yes please :D

And that’s it for what I MIGHT read, guys! If any of you know about any of the books above, then please do let me know! I would love to hear what you guys have to say about some of these books. Also, these books aren’t going to be read during any specific time, order, or reason. I honestly just want to look into these. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you all have a great day!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!