Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise, Part Three of Three

Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise, Part 3 - Gurihiru, Michael Dante DiMartino, Bryan Konietzko, Gene Luen Yang

Hi guys, hope you like the review. This is my review to the final installment for Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise which is The Promise, Part Three, which is also written by Gene Luen Yang, Bryan Konietzko, Michael Dante DiMartino, and Gurihiru (the Artist).

This book was a nice ending to the first trilogy, but I still thought that the first book was written better.

I found for being named The Promise, this book stuck to that conflict. Definitely Aang had struggled about his decisions to keep his promise to Zuko, which made me regret ever thinking that Zuko was being smart when he asked Aang to identify if he was a tyrant like his father and then to kill him.

This book, was once again, quite funny. I HAVE A LOT TO SAY IN THE SPOILERY SECTION THOUGH!

Okay:

When Zuko fell down, I thought Aang did that, so I freaked out thinking he was going to kill him. It turns out when Aang separated the armies, Zuko’s foot slipped off the edge. But did Aang really have to get him, to save him? Couldn’t Zuko have firebended himself back up? But then maybe he wanted to die . . . I don’t know. BUT ZUKO DIDN’T DIE!

I actually appreciated Aang ending his connection with Avatar Roku, all Roku was saying was, “Kill him, kill him, kill my great-grandson” (aka Zuko) THERE ARE BETTER SOLUTIONS.

GOSH ROKU.

(show spoiler)

The ending man, which is leading to the second installment trilogy: The Search, in which Fire Lord Zuko has to find his mother with the help of his insane sister, Azula. I am definitely reading the second trilogy, which proves I am on a roll for the Avatar comics! :D

Thanks for reading this review, and I hope you all have a great day!