Taylor Swift Book Tag

Hey guys, hope you all are having a great day. Guess who got to have a free day at home from a snowstorm? ;) It’s nice since I finished all my homework and assignments, chores and small errands yesterday so now all I get to do is relax. :D So I was just browsing over BookTube, and I realized, *GASP* WHY NOT DO A TAYLOR SWIFT BOOK TAG?! I’m a little mini fan of Taylor Swift, so I am more than happy to do this book tag. I also understand this is so last year (get the joke???? Bad one, I know . . .) but I thought that since I’ve got nothing to do, why not? Also, keeping in mind, I’m trying to stick with my BookLikes shelf. :D

Okay . . . so here we go. My attempt at a Taylor Swift book tag! Blog style!

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – Pick a book/series that you were sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.

For me, it’s gotta be:

Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. The first book was pretty good, but the second book killed me. I was done. I was done. IT MAKES NO SENSE. IT MAKES NO SENSE. I WAS DONE WITH FALLING KINGDOMS AFTER THAT.

2. Red – Pick a book with a red cover.

I cannot think of anything else . . . but the cover also says Red Rising. I do think that this suits this one best :D

3. The Best Day  Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.

It has to be Cress. One, was because it took me forever to read, and then when I read it, I was FLOORED WITH FEELZZZZ. FEELZZZZZ. FOR. Cress. GUYS. And then Cinder and Kai!

And then SCARLET.

Levana, I’m coming for you.

4. Love Story – Pick a book with forbidden love.

Oh, oh, I know!

Delirium by Lauren Oliver because all love is forbidden. All love. That’s got to be the limit, like LOVE ITSELF is forbidden. AND ALEX AND LENA ARE SO CUTE WHEN THEY RUN OFF TO PLACES. :D

I STILL CAN’T PICK UP THE SECOND BOOK. I’VE TRIED AND I CAN’T. I CAN’T BUY THE DAMN THING. I DO NOT KNOW WHY?!?!?!? It’s been six months!!!!!

5. I Knew You Were Trouble – Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.

Ignifex in Cruel Beauty! He was kind of a “bad boy” . . . man. Thing. So yeah, haha. Clearly, I should’ve thought this through, and I need to read more books. Haha. Umm, yeah. I LOVED IGNIFEX even if we know he’s kind of the antagonist in the beginning. Kind of.

6. Innocent – Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.

Ugh. It was hard for me to read this after, but I still loved it:

The Young Elites by Marie Lu, but it turned out to a minor spoiler! Haha! But I THOUGHT it was the ending. So yeah. Kinda counts . . . cause I got spoiled, right?

It was the spoiler when Adelina killed her own Dad and that she was rescued by her love interest.

(show spoiler)

So, I didn’t change that much for me, thankfully.

7. Everything Has Changed – Pick a character that goes through extensive character development in a book.

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson. DAMN GIRL ELISA I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. ROCK IT.

Haha, moving on to the point, if you’ve read my reviews about this wonderful series Rae Carson has written you will understand my feelings. MA FEELINGS.

Elisa goes from an insecure, chubby, “useless” (according to herself), to a wonderful Queen who makes it her goal to uphold her duty to the land and to her people. I loved this book. WONDERFUL character development in this ONE book. And believe me when I say that she keeps changing for the better!

8. You Belong With Me – Pick you’re most anticipated book release of the year.

Well, this is obviously not on my shelf because it is most anticipated . . . and as much as I love Throne of Glass, how could I not have a little more emotion for Winter?!

Marissa Meyer is my fairytale queen. Like, you guys understand how I feel? I don’t want this book to come out . . . but I do want it to come out . . . MARISSA DON’T END THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

But at the same time: GIVE ME WINTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Forever and Always – Pick your favorite book couple.

Umm . . . is it okay if I have five????? I’M A BOOK READER, THEY ALL ARE MY FAVORITES. Hehe, I’ll just list my five in no particular order

(1) Cinder and Kai from Cinder by Marissa Meyer

(2) Scarlet and Wolf from Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

(3) Cress and Thorne from Cress by Marissa Meyer

(Did I not tell you Marissa Meyer is my fairytale queen? I will ship every ship she creates)

(4) Elisa and Hector Fire and Thorns Trilogy by Rae Carson

(5) Ismae and Duval from Grave Mercy (new addition!!!)

10. Come Back, Be Here – Pick the book you would never lend out, in fear for missing it too much.

Well really, I will never lend out any book. Only to a very close friend that I can surveillance while they have my book. So for this one, I will pick a book that is on my BookLikes shelf AND I actually own.

It’s probably . . . my copy of Divergent by Veronica Roth—but only the first book. Yeah . . . because a lot of the books I read are e-books, library books, or books lent from a friend (last option).

11. Teardrops on my Guitar – Pick a book that made you cry.

Okay, I have to admit. I rarely cry when I read books. Because I don’t cry that much in general. However. There is one book that made me cry for ONLY two minutes. I don’t even think you need to guess, some of you probably already can guess:

Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Let’s move on before I cry again.

12. Shake It Off – Pick a book you love so much, that you just shake off the haters.

NO DOUBT:

The Throne of Glass series, without a doubt. This is my spirit, and if you try to hurt my spirit I will protect it and cocoon it and take away far away from the land of haters.

OKAY! So that was my very difficult to do Taylor Swift booktag since I only had *checking* FORTY books on my bookshelf, and people that do this have a whole room full of books :( But nonetheless—smiles—this was so much fun! I don’t even care if this was late because when this was happening I didn’t even have a BookLikes account! :D So, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this and you can even go check my BookLikes shelves because all the books I said are very true. They’re all there!

Hope you have fun reading this as much as I did writing! Have great day guys, and until the next review/blog post/teaser . . . (no telling with the amount of free time I have these days) bye! :D