Queen of Shadows Coming Out Sept. 1st, 2015!

18006496

Coming out September 1st, 2015

by Sarah J. Maas

Book Four in Throne of Glass series

Bloomsbury

Sarah J. Maas's New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series reaches new heights in this sweeping fourth volume.

Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she's at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past . . .

She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die just to see her again. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen's triumphant return.

Celaena’s epic journey has captured the hearts and imaginations of millions across the globe. This fourth volume will hold readers rapt as Celaena’s story builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world.

Just look at that cover :D. I like the color of this one, and this over makes her look so badass! I can imagine her coming into Adarlan and just . . . ending everyone! :D

OMG CELEANA KICK ASS. PLEASE. AFTER WHAT WE LEARNED FROM Heir of Fire I AM DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am Team Celeana. I will support whoever she chooses. :D