Bookshelf Update

Hi guys! I hope you all are having a great day and this is my quick Bookshelf Update!

As you’ve probably seen, I’ve been reading a lot of fantasy lately, and now I want to switch to something lighter. :D Unfortunately, my “reading life” is in a bit of a mess right now. I don’t even know what I’m reading and how I’m going to be starting some of these books due to the frustration of library holds and unavailability.

I have four things (or shelves) I’m keeping track of: Books I Would Like to Read in 2015, Most Anticipated Reads of 2015, Current Fantasy TBR, and Contemporary and Historical Fiction TBR.

Confused? It’s okay, I don’t know what I’m doing either. *sigh*

Books I Would Like to Read in 2015

I’ve been trying to keep track of my Most Anticipated Releases, and unfortunately, because of that my Books I Would Like to Read in 2015 (not 2015 releases) are a bit behind. I have three series I would really like to try out this year! Three of them were/are: His Fair Assassin (3 books), The Pledge (3 books), and Mara Dyer (3 books).

Out of these three series, I’ve read the His Fair Assassin series, which became one of my favorites! After my reading life calms down—I would like to go on with The Pledge. I’ve heard mixed things about Mara Dyer so I guess you could say I’m putting that one a bit off—but I will read it!

Most Anticipated Reads of 2015

So far for me Most Anticipated Releases of 2015 I had twelve anticipated books. From my twelve Anticipated, eight books have already come out! And I have finished one of them, that one being Fairest.

From the four that I do have:

I’m only going to be able to read Red Queen, because I am personally buying An Ember in the Ashes which is releasing on April 28th and I am very excited!

A Darker Shade of Magic, All the Bright Places, and Vanishing Girls are still on hold.

I have not been able to get My Heart and Other Black Holes, The Glass Arrow, and The Last Time We Say Goodbye. :(

Current Fantasy TBR

Sabriel just got shipped in today! So out of my two Mistborn and Abhorsen, I’m probably going to finish Abhorsen first because The Final Empire is still on hold.

I. Am. So. Pumped. Up!

After that, I would like to read something very light! So I have a:

Contemporary and Historical Fiction TBR

And that’s it! I guarantee you at this speed, this is my reading schedule for the rest of this year. :) Haha *grimace*

My next TBR after Fantasy and Contemporary and Historical Fition (aka, going to be read in 2067 at the rate I’m reading): Children’s Fiction Novels (I want to read something very light)

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day! Comment below if you have any suggestions or anything you would like to say about any of the books above! :D