Get to Know Me! :D

I came onto Booklikes yesterday, and suddenly all I see is this random post called Get to Know Me! :D Do I know what it is or why people or doing this? NO! But, I’m going to do this anyway! :D

So . . . let’s begin! :D

1. Are you named after anyone?

Um, no. My parents actually wanted a pretty unique name for me. :D

2. When was the last time you cried?

Around 2 and a half years ago when a close relative died and I wasn’t there with them for their last moments. It was a terrible time for our family.

3. Do you have kids?

No, not yet. I’m waiting for Will Herondale before any real progress can begin!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Who doesn’t want to be friends with me? *flips hair* Haha, but honestly, I think I would because I will always LOOOVEE reading and fangirling.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Um, obviously not. I mean, who even uses sarcasm these days, because there are so many better things out there, right? ← See what I did there! :D

6. Will you ever bungee jump?

Of course! I just need a 10 000% guarantee that ambulance and doctors or waiting for me when I get off! :D

7. What’s your favorite cereal?

Reese Puffs, I eat this as a snack sometimes.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?

Their behaviour and the way they talk.

9. What’s your eye color?

Light brown.

10. Scary movies or happy endings?

BOTH! :D

11. Favorite smells?

I like the smell of lavender, vanilla . . . and the smell of opening a new book! Also, this sounds really weird, but I like the smell of a wooden pencil after you sharpen it.

12. Summer or Winter?

WINTER ALL THE WAYYY! I love winter fashions! And, the feeling of sitting curled up on the couch with a great book! And the many many opportunities to have school cancelled. I’ve just always preferred the cold.

13. Computer or Television?

Well . . . with a TV you can watch all kinds of shows and movies. But, with a Computer you can watch all kinds of shows and movies AND have access to internet and many other beautiful things . . . so, COMPUTER! :D

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?

Like, a whole continent away. All the way from North America to Asia! :D

15. Do you have any special talents?

I have been told that I can read people very easily. And, I have the exceptional talent of finding out things that people don’t want me to know. ;P

16. Where were you born?

Georgia in the United States!

17. What are your hobbies?

I don’t know if you guys know this . . . but I LOVE reading! Haha, but I love playing music. Flute and piano specifically. I’m hoping to learn violin one day. I love swimming. And, in my free time, I blast up the music and organize my house.

18. Do you have any pets?

I’ve asked my parents for pets so many times that I’m sick of the word myself now.

19. Favorite movie?

The Imitation Game!

20. Do you have any siblings?

One younger brother. :D

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Um . . . I can’t decide between CPA or Corporate Law . . . but I want to go into business.

And, that’s it! I’m so glad that you guys read this and you may want to do a small post like this yourself! Let me know about you! :D

Hope you guys have a great day!