Shatter Me EXCITING NEWS!

OMG guys! I was hoping that this would happen! I am SO SO SO SO excited about this news. And, as you all know, from last night’s post about my review for the final book, I am HUNGOVER from this series. Seriously, though!

I am so happy this is becoming a TV show! And, it’s great to know that Tahereh Mafi herself is going to a part of this show with being the producer, or co-producer I’m not sure.

Another great thing! I’ve heard some book-tubers are also going to be apart of this amazing journey! And I think that this is important BECAUSE; the BookTube community is probably the closest representation of us book lovers right now in this project! I feel like their input is showing us, too! So THANK YOU Tahereh Mafi for including them in here! :D I am VERY happy about what I’ve heard!

Of course, this was a fangirling blurb, but I found a page which can show you some more news!

Click here to learn more:

I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY LIKE I AM! CHECK OUT THIS SERIES IF YOU CAN!

Thanks for reading, and until the next hardcore fangirling post review or update! :D