Current Holds

I swear to God, these books have been on hold since March, or some of these as soon as they came out.

I CAN FEEL A READING SLUMP COMING ON. I CAN FEEL IT. UGH . . . WHEN WILL THESE BOOKS COME TO MEEEEE!

Eh, I decided to read P.S. I Still Love You because I figured, I decided not to read one of Jenny Han's series, so I might as well finish her duology.

I'm not even lying, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire has been on hold since I've finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban! How long do I have to wait!

I'm not feeling that bad for Every Last Word and Wonder since they've been on hold for the least amount of time.

And then there's A Court of Thorns and Roses since my lovely library accidentally cancelled my hold off my list so I had to put it on hold again. :/ Why?!

Anyone else frustrated with their holds? Maybe it's just me. But, while waiting for those, I might as well read the books I need to finish the series' I have recently started . . .

This is my problem. I KNOW I'm in a huge reading slump or I'm about to be, and I've just added more books for myself to read.

I fail, but I try. Kind of . . .

HELP! *cries and tries to stop inevitable reading slump*

Thanks for reading my complaints post guys! Let me know what books you're planning to read and finish!