August 2015 Bookshelf Update

So, this month, I read twenty-three books in August! Whoa! I think this month might be my best reading month of the year because I am going to be pretty busy now.

You can click on any of the book covers below to read my full review on them!

Landline - Rainbow Rowell  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - J.K. Rowling,Mary GrandPré  Uprooted - Naomi Novik  Goliath - Scott Westerfeld,Keith Thompson  P.S. I Still Love You - Jenny Han  Every Last Word - Tamara Ireland Stone  The Sea of Monsters - Rick Riordan  The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead  The Stars Never Rise - Rachel Vincent  The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles) - Mary E. Pearson  White Hot Kiss - Jennifer L. Armentrout  The Iron King - Julie Kagawa  Stone Cold Touch - Jennifer L. Armentrout  The Demon King  - Cinda Williams Chima  The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa  Very Good Lives: The Fringe Benefits of Failure and the Importance of Imagination - J.K. Rowling,Joel Holland  Paper Towns by Green, John (2009) Paperback - John Green  Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell  Mad About the Hatter - Dakota Chase  Gathering Darkness - Morgan Rhodes,Michelle Rowen  Wonder - R.J. Palacio  The Exiled Queen - Cinda Williams Chima  The Titan's Curse  - Rick Riordan

September 2015 Reading Goals

Personally, the only goals I have are finishing series that I have started for a while now:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling,Mary GrandPré  Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling,J. K.; Illustrations by Grandpre  The Indigo Spell - Richelle Mead  The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead  Silver Shadows - Richelle Mead  The Ruby Circle - Richelle Mead  The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa  The Iron Knight - Julie Kagawa  The Gray Wolf Throne - Cinda Williams Chima  The Crimson Crown - Cinda Williams Chima

And that is all for now! Let me know how your reading month has gone! :D Thanks for reading everyone, and hope you all have a great day! :D