September 2015 Bookshelf Update

Hey guys! I hope you’re all having a great day! :D I’m really sorry that I wasn’t able to post this a couple of days ago. I’ve been extremely busy. I literally have no life anymore . . .

Anyway! This month was a pretty good reading month! I read a lot of books that I really enjoyed! So, this month, I read seven books! :D You can click on the covers for any of the books below to read my full review on them! :D

Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass) - Sarah J. Maas  Court of Fives - Kate Elliott  Easy - Tammara Webber  Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements) - Jennifer L. Armentrout  A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Maas  Legacy of Kings - Eleanor Herman  All the Rage - Courtney Summers

This month felt like an okay reading month for me. Unfortunately, one thing that I am sad about is that a lot of books that I’d been anticipating were huge disappointments! Another thing is that I have a lot of series that I need to finish and with the amount of reading that I’ve been doing, I don’t think that I’m going to get anywhere near there . . .

Goals for October

The only reading goals I have for October is to hopefully get rid of my huge TBR and finally finish Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! :D I have to at least read one book for every series that I am behind in!

Thanks for reading my bookshelf update guys! Let me know how your reading month went down below and some goals you have for this month! :D