Just a Small Post and (Possibly) Future Reads for October

I was scrolling through Booklikes, and I noticed that some of you changed your personas and I was wondering, 'Why is everyone changing their themes?" And THEN I remembered that this month is Halloween! (Weird dense moment right there, NerdyBirdie).

I just wanted to point out to EVERYONE (since it would be weird to randomly comment on everyone's blog posts) that I think all of your new names and themes look cool! :D I, am too lazy to do anything with mine, so let's all pretend I'm part of the club ;P

And for those of you who didn't change yours, haha, welcome to my club!

Anyway, I was scanning my library front shelves in the very beginning of October, and they had this section of "Spooky October Reads".  These books sound interesting to me (yes, this book  Maybe TBR will extend to November . . . maybe even a bit to December) so I just wanted to post them all here to show you guys what they've got! Let me know your thoughts on these! Also, this only includes books that I am interested in reading.

Bird Box - Josh Malerman  The Madman's Daughter - Megan Shepherd  Horns - Joe Hill  Rooms - Lauren Oliver  Rosemary's Baby - Ira Levin  Asylum - Madeleine Roux  The Winter People - Jennifer McMahon  The Accident Season - Moïra Fowley-Doyle  The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black  The Water Knife: A novel - Paolo Bacigalupi

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you all have a great day!