Okay, so, just so you guys know. There will be TWO books that I have decided NOT to read at all.
A lot of reviewers that I trust (okay, ALL the reviewers that I trust) have ALL given these two books terrible reviews. So, I cancelled my holds on them. I know, I'm sorry! It's just that if so many people don't like these two books then I feel like reading them will just be a waste of my time.
A couple of days ago, I chose some books I wanted to read for Halloween (you can view the original list by clicking here). But, I've only chosen a few out of that list that I'm actually going to read. PLEASE keep in mind that I am NOT finishing these books in October (I know, it sounds crappy . . . ) but I WILL finish them!
I also want to point out that YES. Even though I'm following my No-More-Everything-In-The-Whole-Wide-World-On-My-TBR rule, I have been piling up on books that I NEED to finish. And I SERIOUSLY want to finish these before January, even though this seems unlikely from the pace that I'm going at.
So, here are some new books I'm getting!
And here are the series I need to finish . . .
- Contours of the Heart by Tammara Webber (1 book left)
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (2 books left)
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan (2 books left)
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (4 books left)
- Seven Realms by Cinda Williams Chima (2 books left)
- The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa (2 books left and 1 novella)
Yeah, I need to get my act clean . . .
Thanks for reading guys! Hope you have a great day! :D Until the next one!