November 2015 Bookshelf Update

Hey guys, I hope you're all having a great day and this is my November 2015 Bookshelf Update! I'm sorry that this is a bit late, but as you guys know, my last post just never . . . posted? Not really sure what happened there.

Anyway, this month I read four books. You guys can click on the book covers down below to see my thoughts on them!

A Madness So Discreet - Mindy McGinnis  Winter (The Lunar Chronicles) - Marissa Meyer  Walk on Earth a Stranger - Rae Carson  Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo

This month was a great reading month! The first book I read, I thought was okay, but after that, all the books that I read were amazing! :D

December Reading Goals

The Rose Society - Marie Lu  The Indigo Spell - Richelle Mead  The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead  Silver Shadows - Richelle Mead  The Ruby Circle - Richelle Mead  Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling,Mary GrandPré  Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling,J. K.; Illustrations by Grandpre  The Gray Wolf Throne - Cinda Williams Chima  The Crimson Crown - Cinda Williams Chima  Breakable - Tammara Webber  The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa  The Iron Knight - Julie Kagawa  The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4) - Rick Riordan The Last Olympian  - Rick Riordan

And that's it, guys! Let me know what you want to read this month and your reading month went!

Thanks for reading and until the next one! :D