Awkward Update

Hello, fellow book lovers!

So, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on Booklikes. I think the last time I was on here was in January. I feel like I owe a huge explanation to this community because I have some great friends here on Booklikes and I feel really bad for not coming here for a while.

So, some of you who may follow me on Goodreads may know that I’ve been pretty active there. You guys may also know that in the beginning of this year (if you follow me on Goodreads) I was barely active and insanely busy. I finished reading a book for the first time this year on February 5th.

I was insanely busy and barely uploaded reading goals or communicated with friends. Yes, I’m still sorry about that. By the time I was being remotely active again was in May, and that didn’t last long, either.

After barely being active on Goodreads for three months, and not being active at all on Booklikes, it felt like a huge disaster if I decided to randomly come back to the community since I kind of disappeared without explanation anyway.

I haven’t really been having that great of a time with my computer lately, so if school and my insanely busy life didn’t restrict things that was what also prevented me from being active again. I’m not really sure what to do here now… but clearing things up has helped me a bit.

I’ve decided to spend the next few days fixing up and updating my Booklikes. Once again, I’m really sorry that I haven’t been active in seven months, and I feel like I owed all of y’all an explanation. :)

Until the next post,