The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead

The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead

I think that Sydney keeps getting better in every book! Personally, I’m glad that I’m at the point in this series where I can say that Sydney’s changed and grown as a character.

It was also pretty nice to see some of the other characters like Jill, Eddie, and Adrian grow some more! Also: if you guys thought Sydney’s dad was bad in Bloodlines then you guys haven’t seen anything yet.

Also, can I just say how disappointed I am in Zoe?! Like, Keith is saying such disgusting things about her mom and it’s kind of like Zoe doesn’t really care! She was ready to betray Sydney so terribly at the end!

(show spoiler)

I honestly think that Richelle Mead has done an amazing job with the Bloodlines series compared to Vampire Academy and when I say this, I am including factors about the characters, their relationships, and the things that we’re learning about this world. I understand why people would enjoy Vampire Academy over Bloodlines or vice versa but I enjoy them both equally.

That ending was so frustrating, though! So I’d recommend getting The Fiery Heart with the next book, Silver Shadows.

Overall, great mix of things!