The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4) by Rick Riordan

The Battle of the Labyrinth - Rick Riordan

Another book in the take-down-and-finish-TBR-challenge!

Okay, so for the first half of this book, I had NO IDEA what was going on because I’d read The Titan’s Curse a long time ago. So, I had to go through this like 5 times and I guarantee that once you ask me what the heck I’ve read I won’t be able to answer your question cause I have no idea.

Anyway, to start off. This whole Luke thing is getting so boring now! Like, I understand that it obviously takes times for the demigods at Camp Half-Blood have to go on this mission, but still!

I was kind of rolling my eyes when Annabeth and Percy discovered the labyrinth. Of course they did. And what the heck is wrong with Nico, man?

I don’t know how I feel about this series, to be honest. It was cool seeing Annabeth and Percy in here together and

I like the part where Annabeth admitted that she loved Luke and she was jealous of Rachel, so that was great!

(show spoiler)

I just think that if I’d read this series consistently and properly I wouldn’t be as forced to read it as I am now. I can see why people really like this series and I enjoy it, too, it’s just that I haven’t read this consistently at all.