October 2015 Bookshelf Update

Hey guys! This is my October Bookshelf Update!

So this month, I read six books. You can click on any of the books down below to view my full review and rating on them!

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda - Becky Albertalli  The Martian - Andy Weir  A Thousand Pieces of You - Claudia Gray  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré  The Accident Season - Moïra Fowley-Doyle  Everything, Everything - Nicola Yoon

So this month was an okay reading month for me. I read some great books, but some of them were disappointing, too. One great accomplishment was that I finally finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! And man, was it an emotional rollercoaster!

Some disappointing reads were A Thousand Pieces of You and The Accident Season. But I’m hoping that I will be enjoying the sequel to A Thousand Pieces of You soon!

November Goals

I have some consistent goals. All I want to do is reduce the TBR. So, I don’t have books I will specifically be reading in an order.

Currently Reading

A Madness So Discreet - Mindy McGinnis

I haven’t gotten too far on this one so far!

Planning to Read

And here’s the TBR! This is the TBR so far (I’ve been terrible . . .):

Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo  Breakable - Tammara Webber  The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4) - Rick Riordan  The Last Olympian  - Rick Riordan  The Gray Wolf Throne - Cinda Williams Chima  The Crimson Crown - Cinda Williams Chima  The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa  The Iron Knight - Julie Kagawa  Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling,Mary GrandPré  Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling,J. K.; Illustrations by Grandpre  The Indigo Spell - Richelle Mead  The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead  Silver Shadows - Richelle Mead  The Ruby Circle - Richelle Mead  Horns - Joe Hill  Rosemary's Baby - Ira Levin  The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black  Bird Box - Josh Malerman  Rooms - Lauren Oliver  The Water Knife: A novel - Paolo Bacigalupi  The Madman's Daughter - Megan Shepherd  Her Dark Curiosity - Megan Shepherd  A Cold Legacy (Madman's Daughter) - Megan Shepherd

Yeah . . . remind me to make a new TBR when I actually finish a proper one next time? I need to work on marathon-ing series, because when I used to do that, it used to be so much easier to read back then.

Thanks for reading guys! Let me know down below how your reading month went! :D