June 2015 Bookshelf Update

Hey guys! I hope you all are having a fine day! This is my end of the month Bookshelf Update! I used to do these at random, but now I have decided for once and for all: these seriously need to be every month man. :D

So; this month, I read 18 books! :D

You can click on any of the books below to read my full review on it!  :D

This month was a pretty great reading month for me! I read Harry Potter so great start to June right there! I finished the Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi. I also caught up on The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater! Need the next book now . . .

I started two great series: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead and Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Roirdan! Looking forward to both of them!

I FINISHED The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson which has now made his Mistborn trilogy one of my all time favorites!

Other great books were: The Wrath and the Dawn, and An Ember in the Ashes! These books are first in a great series' and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of them!

Some books were okay: Everything That Makes You and Crimson Bound. But Vanishing Girls was kind of a disappointment . . .

Planning to Read

Hmm . . . well, I know for SURE that I need to read some books from my Library Haul which incudes a whole list of ebooks and books I NEED to read!

Well, my goal is to FINISH off three main series for now:

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld

The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan

Then I'll try to focus some more on some summer reading goals that I have. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD to some of these books!

Thanks for reading everyone! Hope you all had a great reading month and until the next one! :D